We are Love You Burlesque – a Limited company registered in England & Wales by Companies House with registration number 10507899 and registered address 6 Lisle Road, Colchester, Essex CO2 7SB.
You are a person:
- Using our company’s website which is currently at loveyouburlesque.co.uk
- Using our company’s online platforms – Facebook/Twitter/Instagram
- Signing up to our mailing list using an online form from the website
- Signing up to our mailing list via the class registers
- Who has purchased a class or event via our website
- Who has supplied us with goods or services
- Made contact with us (email/letter/phone) enquiring about our services
The information we may hold about you
- Information you provide us in an online or paper form (for example, your name or contact details)
- Communications with us (for example, using the contact form on our website, by email or notes of phone calls)
- Information about your orders and purchases and interactions with our communications that we can access through the services we use to do this – currently mailchimp
- Your usage of our website, for example, what you look at, our access, traffic data, location data, information about your computer, including – where your browser provides this – your IP address, operating system and browser type – through Googleanalytics
- You phone number
How we will use information about you
- We use the information that we collect to provide our services to you – to tell you about future workshops and events. We will also inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you join us for one of our regular classes, we will ask you for your phone number. This is in the event of a last minute class cancellation.
Sharing information about you
We may share information about you:
- With analytics providers for the purposes of improving our services – website and newsletter. The providers are Googleanalytics and Mailchimp
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Although we sometimes will tell you about work from others in our newsletter, we won’t pass information we hold about you to them.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Newsletter – Content & Frequency
If you chose to receive emailed newsletters from us, we will email you approximately twice a month. Our newsletters contain information about upcoming classes and events and company news.
How can we stop receiving newsletters once we have signed up?
You are given the option to unsubscribe from receiving mailings from us with every newsletter that is sent to you by email. Details on how to do this, are at the bottom of the newsletter.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
We do update this Policy each year and will inform you (via the newsletter) but please do review this Policy regularly otherwise
Last updated February 2021