Courses and Workshops
- We do not refund class payments, however money can be transferred onto another course or event within 10 days of purchase.
- We cannot transfer after 10 days or once a course has started unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Health & safety
- Love You Burlesque Ltd does not take responsibility for injuries taken on during the Love You Burlesque Ltd classes or prevailing injuries, by joining classes you take responsibility for your own health and welfare. Tutors can advise on appropriate dance wear such as dancing in appropriate shoes or bare feet. Trainers and High Heels are not recommended and worn at the risk of the participant.
- All pre-existing injuries must be stated to the class tutor or to Love You Burlesque Ltd prior the start of classes.
- We recommend you consult with your Doctor before joining our classes if you have pre-existing injuries such as back, bone, muscle or heart conditions, or any experience with being dizzy or faint and also inform Love You Burlesque Ltd of this.
- Alcohol consumption is prohibited during any of our classes and Love You Burlesque Ltd do not accept any drunk, or rude behaviour. This not only is unacceptable for our tutors and other participants but also a health & safety issue and you will be asked to leave the class and no refunds offered.
- There will be a disclaimer to sign at the start of each new course or workshop. You must sign this disclaimer before taking any classes.
Hen and group workshops
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 is to be paid at time of booking to secure your workshop. We will send an email confirmation, which is a confirmed booking.
- Hen parties and private group workshops can not be postponed unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- Remaining monies must be paid in advance of the party, a minimum of 10 days before the party date.
- Extra charges may be made if numbers increase, however we do not offer refunds on fewer numbers than booked.
- Alcohol consumption is prohibited during your hen party and Love You Burlesque Ltd do not accept any drunk, or rude behaviour. This not only is unacceptable for our tutors and other participants but also a health & safety issue and you will be asked to leave the class and no refunds offered.
- Gift vouchers can be used up to 12 months from date of purchase only and are not refundable.
- £100 deposit is to be paid at the time of booking with a booking form returned. An email confirmation is a confirmed booking and deposits are Non Refundable. Residential bookings cannot be moved onto other dates, events or services unless in exceptional circumstances.
- Remaining monies must be paid in advance of the Residential a month minimum prior to the Residential date.
- If you cancel your booking within a month of the Residential start date you will lose all money paid.
- In certain circumstances (e.g. extreme weather or tutor illness), classes might have to be cancelled. We will do our best to notify you of this giving as much prior warning as possible. We will then reschedule or refund the cancelled class at our discretion.
- We do not accept responsibility for any items brought to any class, party or residential, which are lost, stolen or damaged.
Love You Burlesque Ltd will store personal data of customers and staff only for the purposes of meeting their contractual agreements and in order to communicate with customers and staff regarding future contracts.
Personal data will not be passed to any persons or bodies outside the organisation without prior consent unless legally obliged so to do.
Customers and staff can opt out of having their personal data used to contact them at anytime.
Love You Burlesque Ltd has a legal responsibility to retain personal data for a period of 6 years.